Manage episode 276868933 series 1101018
Amy Fish is the author of I WANTED FRIES WITH THAT: How to Ask for What You Want and Get What You Need. She is also the “Chief Complaints Officer” (also known as the Ombudsperson) for Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, which has more than 50,000 students, and where she spends her days investigating, analyzing (and mostly resolving) complaints for a whole variety of people. Amy's insights and wisdom have been featured in and on Reader's Digest, CBC-TV Canada, CBC Radio Canada, Global TV Canada, The Huffington Post, and many other publications. She lives in Montreal with her family and believes we all can make the world a better place by standing up for ourselves — even about the small things.
Listen in to hear Amy share:
- Why women don’t speak up for themselves
- 5 tips for standing up for yourself more effectively
- Her philosophy that you can only change things if you start speaking up
- Her #1 tip for sanity and happiness during 24/7 togetherness
- How to answer uncomfortable questions with space and grace
- How to build your “asking muscle” to build confidence to speak up for yourself
- Join my free 5 Day Abundance & Gratitude Challenge
- Connect with Amy
- Amy on Instagram
- Amy on Facebook
- Amy on Twitter
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Pipette: Visit Pipettebaby.com/ to get 30% off with code SHAMELESS!