Manage episode 282737224 series 1101018
Today we have an extra special episode with two guests, who are not only powerhouse Shameless Moms and entrepreneurs making deep impact in the world, but also sisters.
Caren Lettiere is the Founder and President of Democracy Clothing, the casual lifestyle brand designed for the modern, multitasking woman who grew up with fashion, then got busy with life.
Best known for its “Ab”solution jeans with fit technology, Democracy Clothing embraces women of all shapes and sizes, providing them with confidence-building clothing that helps them look good and feel good, while doing good.
Alongside Democracy, Caren’s proudest accomplishment is the fulfilling family life she’s built with her husband of 29 years, David, and their amazing kids Nicole and Josh.
Julie Neale is a life and leadership coach, community builder, writer, and mom to two high energy boys who challenge her to grow into her best self. Alongside a 20 year career in youth development, it was Motherhood that transformed her and set her on a course to live a truly E.P.I.C. life.
Now, as the founder of Mother’s Quest and the Mother's Quest Podcast, Julie provides inspiration, coaching, and community-building so that mothers, and those who care for young people, can connect to support and resources, fulfill their unique purpose, and live their E.P.I.C. lives.
I’ve been so excited for this conversation for months now and I just know you’re going to love so much about it.
Listen in to hear Julie and Caren share:
- How you can have the audacity to forge your own path without having to prequalify yourself
- The birth of Mother’s Quest podcast and Democracy Jeans
- How their separate businesses and goals converged into a collaborative working relationship
- How Julie and Caren were able to participate at Sybrina Fulton’s (Trayvon Martin’s mom) Circle of Mothers event to bring joy to mothers who lost children and family members to gun violence
- Shawna Free Jeans Freakout article https://shawnamorrow.com/free-jeans-freakout/
- Caren’s philosophy around “My body is the carriage I arrive in”
- Julie’s philosophy of leading and living an E.P.I.C. life
- The power of opening the door for yourself instead of waiting for someone else to open the door for you
- How ignorance can actually help you be a problem solver
- Make sure to sign up for my Momentum Mamas announcement
- Mother’s Quest Podcast: Mother's Quest
- Julie on IG: Mother's Quest
- Julie on FB: Mother's Quest
- Julie and Caren’s interview on Mother’s Quest Podcast:
- Save 20% off your order of Democracy Jeans (my FAVE jeans): (1 use per customer for total purchase, ends 02/28/21)