Manage episode 255531478 series 2520985
Welcome to The Shift expert series with naturopath, nutritionist and author Katherine Maslen as she explores the state of human health, the dysfunction of the health industry and provides people with the tools, knowledge and understanding to make the shift in their lives.
In the expert series of The Shift, Katherine explores deeper conversations with the world leaders featured in season one, the investigative docu-series on the gut. If you want to make the shift towards more informed decisions regarding better health, then this podcast is for you.
Christine Hassler is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, podcast and TV host from the US. She leads retreats and workshops to audiences around the world and has spoken to over 500,000 people at personal growth events, conferences, colleges and corporations. Christine's podcast Over it and on with it, provides listeners with practical tools and spiritual principles to help them to overcome whatever obstacles might be holding you back.
Christine specialises in assisting people through their emotional journeys with a combination of life coaching and the principles of spiritual psychology. Christine’s own personal challenges and experiences have helped to prepare her for helping thousands of people to find their highest potential.
In this episode Katherine and Christine Hassler explore:
- Christine’s personal journey through her own struggles and emotional healing
- The relationship between digestive and emotional health
- Looking into your past and working through challenging life events
- How emotions and stress manifests inside the physical body
- The effects of ignoring our emotional health
- The self-critic and its link to our childhoods
- Emotional eating and self medicating to suppress our feelings
- Christine’s advice to make the shift