Manage episode 275340622 series 2082511
If you ever wondered why you’re here or what your unique purpose in life is, than this is the soul expansive episode for you! Before lightworkers find their path, it's not uncommon to doubt our own worth or question how we're meant to make a difference. But as we continue deeper on the journey of self-love, forgiveness and healing, we're able to better recognize our gifts and our own unique purpose for being here now.
In this episode, we connect on:
- Patriarchy + abuse of masculine energy
- How to be your own guru + spiritual tools for ascension
- Manifesting abundance in relationships and life
- Connecting with the elements + increasing psychic abilities
- Healing traumas and limiting beliefs
- What it means to be a lightworker + how to find our purpose
- Practices for balancing masculine and feminine energies
- Ascension of the planet how we can help to bring the planet into the new earth.
- Creativity, spontaneity, nurturing yourself, trusting your intuition + allowing yourself to receive
George Lizos is a spiritual teacher, intuitive, author of Be the Guru and the #1 bestselling Lightworkers Gotta Work, co-creator of Elemental HealingTM and host of The Lit Up Lightworker podcast. He helps lightworkers to find their life purpose and work their light in real, palpable ways that create positive change in the world.
Website | https://georgelizos.com/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/georgelizos/Connect with Emily: Website | https://www.iamemilyharris.com/ Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/emilyghoshharris/