Manage episode 246515233 series 2391409
Wouldn't it be great if someone could guide you through how to find your first paid speaking gig?
One of our own team members is here to demonstrate, Mr. Bryan Allain. Bryan has worked with us for a year now and he wants to know if what we teach actually works. This is an unscripted walk the process of how to find your first paid speaking gig.
Get ready to hear the details on this edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What should one of your first goals be?
- Is there a simple way to build your confidence?
- What are the two sides to selecting a problem to solve?
- What does it mean to establish your speaking expertise?
- Why it's completely normal to second-guess your decisions.
- What to do when you don't know where to start.
- How can you use your real world experience to start your speaking journey?
- Why it's easier to pivot and adjust when you have momentum.
- And so much more!