Manage episode 249219583 series 2391409
What's one thing you can do to ensure success? It's delivering results as a speaker. Mark Bowden is a phenomenal speaker who has built a thriving business doing just that in a niche market.
Today on The Speaker Lab, he explains the 3 things that have moved the needle most for him, the difference between picking a topic you're interested in versus a result you can deliver and the messages you may be sending with your body language on stage.
Hear his wisdom and insights on those concepts and more on episode 270 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When do opportunities come your way?
- How do you know if your passion is something you can be hired to speak on?
- What results can tell you about a niche in the marketplace.
- What's the fastest way to earn trust and credibility?
- Why is it important to connect with other speakers in your niche?
- What's the #1 thing speakers don't do that is hurting them?
- What is the audience's job?
- What are the optics of the stage and why do they matter?
- And so much more!
- Mark Bowden's web site
- Mark Bowden on Twitter
- Mark Bowden's Ted Talk
- Speech breakdown of Mark's Ted Talk
- Sir Ken Robinson's Ted Talk
- The Successful Speaker, by Grant Baldwin
- The Speaker Lab Elite coaching call
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here