Manage episode 272030034 series 2701506
In this episode of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews Alf Rehn: a recognised global thought leader on innovation and creativity, Thinkers50 speaker and bestselling author. He is also a highly influential professor at the University of Southern Denmark, who focuses on exploring and overcoming the challenges that global corporations face when it comes to innovation. Having worked with a wide variety of businesses, from fresh-faced startups to well-established Fortune 500 corporations, his innovative thinking has been recognised in a number of circles all over the world and even earned him several awards. Alf is seen as a true innovator and an inspirational speaker. In this dynamic episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- How we're often stuck "in the creativity we know" and what to do about it
- We need to rebuild better...via better innovation and bolder leadership
- Why businesses need to 'lean into joy' re: building a creative culture
- The importance of empowering resilient, healthy organisations
- 'Taboo Futures'...why now is the time to challenge yourself...