Manage episode 271368101 series 2701506
In this episode of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews Diego Gilardoni, an Executive Coach, Global Business Expert, Advisor, Speaker and Author working at the nexus of leadership, culture, and change.
A truly global speaker with a global mindset, Diego brings a rich and eclectic professional experience across cultures and continents. By building on a cross-disciplinary and international background as a journalist in Europe and in the US, and then as a business consultant in China, he works with international clients, whether as an executive coach, an advisor or a corporate trainer, to help them navigate the uncertainties and the complexity of global business.
In this fascinating episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- The moral obligation of turning crisis into opportunity
- Building the “New Normal”: learning from the Japanese tradition of Kintsugi
- The Failures of Politics vs the Success of Business as 'Agents of Change'
- His activities as an Executive Coach re: Leadership vs Uncertainty
- His activities as a Culture Management Consultant re: organisational culture
- The Business Challenges for 2021 re: purpose and mission