Manage episode 270305495 series 2701506
In her New York Times best-selling book, “The Decoded Company: Know Your Talent Better Than You Know Your Customers,” Rahaf explored how big data and predictive analytics can be used proactively to improve recruitment, learning and development, and organizational culture. In her most recent book, “Hustle and Float” Rahaf shifts her focus to the societal implications of our contemporary work culture and explores the pressures being faced by knowledge workers as market conditions demand an increasingly innovative and agile workforce.
In this fascinating episode, Rahaf discusses her viewpoints (some of which reference her 'Overwhelmed / Overloaded / Overworked' speech at 'The Recovery Summit') on issues including:
- Productivity Culture and 'Performance Protocol'
- Collective Trauma and Information Overload
- Prioritising an Intentional Recovery
- Conducting an Energy & Attention Audit
- Surveillance Capitalism, Privacy & Public Safety