Manage episode 274807414 series 2701506
In this episode of #TheSpeakerShow, Sean Pillot de Chenecey interviews 'Idea DJ' Ramon Vullings, who is an inspirational speaker, author and expert on cross-industry innovation. He believes that complex challenges need elegant and combined solutions, so helps business leaders with strategies, tools & skills to look beyond the borders of their domain to transform their business in a smarter way; making ideas happen, doing experiments, working on leadership, organisational ambidexterity and increasing organisation’s innovative capacity. Besides his work as international speaker and innovation consultant, Ramon is also faculty at Business Engineering in Eindhoven, The Circle Radius and the Antwerp Management School. He's also written three management books on business creativity, and is the chairman of the (not for profit) European Association for Creativity. In this dynamic episode, they discuss a range of issues including:
- Cross-industry innovation - learning from other industries
- Reducing risk aversion: letting go to make space for innovation
- Applied creativity re:: Ramon’s current book: 'Creativity in Business'
- His speech at The Recovery Summit, titled 'Recovery, Reset or Remix?'
- Ramon's next book 'Great Leaders Mix and Match' due for publication in 2021.