Manage episode 272650278 series 2701506
Skip is the creator of the ”Safe to Great” concept which is based on his own research and consulting on how to apply concepts of psychological safety and growth mindset in global companies. Soon available in a book, Skip has been sharing and implementing his ideas in leadership and organizational development projects for companies across the world for many years.
In this dynamic episode, we discuss a range of his insights on issues including:
- How to make global organizations safe for great work.
- Why every member of a company needs a global mindset.
- Creating inclusive workplaces, that enable people to find innovative solutions.
- Achieving transformations in business and culture through principles of “contagious change”.
- How to bring stakeholders from across the organization together in a strong coalition for change.
- An overview of Skip’s approach, which is based on four key values: Challenge, Explore, Create, and Inspire.