Manage episode 248447433 series 2356568
If you need some tips and advice on how to become a more well-known thought leader in your space, more so, build a strong reputation in your space, then you are in the right place!
In today’s episode, we welcome Elyse Archer, an entrepreneur and personal brand strategist who is obsessed with helping you confidently stand out, be visible in your space, and attract your dream clients.
Elyse Archer is a founding team member and Personal Brand Strategist with Brand Builders Group whose insights have been featured in major media, including Forbes and Inc. She is a keynote speaker and host of the podcast Instant Impact with Elyse Archer, where she shares best practices from top business leaders who have created extraordinary personal brands and world-class networks.
Prior to joining the founding team of Brand Builders Group, Elyse served as a Partner in an 8-figure international sales coaching organization, where she helped sales professionals achieve their goals.
Elyse has learned how important it is to be visible in your space, which is why, in this episode, she shares her expertise and passion for helping you shine in your own space. We discuss the Reputation Formula, Sheehan’s Wall, D.A.R.E.S, the Brand DNA Helix, and many more! Tune in to learn more about these topics and to know how to avail the FREE one (1) hour strategy call with Elyse!
● Life Lessons from Exiting a Business and Starting Fresh Again (2:44)
● The Impostor Syndrome (7:57)
● The Art and Science of Building Reputation (11:08)
● Sheehan's Wall (14:15)
● Going Through the Other Side of the Wall (19:13)
● Choosing the Right Content and Platform (23:13)
● The Brand DNA Helix (27:35)
● 5 Different Ways to Monetize Your Personal Brand (31:58)
● You as a Service: Best Way to Make Money (34:53)
● Tips on Building and Boosting Self Confidence (37:27)
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● Know more about Elyse through her website: elysearcher.com
● For Top 1 Percent Listeners who want help with personal branding, Elyse is kind enough to offer a FREE 1-hour strategy call. Click here for more information.
● Elyse is a founding member of the Brand Builders Group, where they help mission-driven messengers clarify your positioning, expand your reach, and increase your revenues.
● Join Elyse Archer on her weekly podcast, Instant Impact with Elyse Archer, as she shares strategies and ideas on how to cut through the noise and became known in your space.
● Do you want to build a strong reputation within your space? Know how to use Brand Builders Group’s Reputation Formula.
● All About Branding and Monetization: Learn more about D.A.R.E.S and the Brand DNA Helix here.
● Sign up on Elyse’s Magnetic Video Coaching to help you show up confidently on camera and shine.
● Connect with Elyse:
● Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
“If we feel called to make an impact and have a message, it is important for us to be able to do that.”
“You automatically can have a very unique positioning in whatever you are speaking on if you bring it to the lens of your real-life experience.”
“The reputation formula is your results multiplied by your reach equals reputation.”
“It does not matter how good you are at what you do. If you are the best-kept secret in your space and nobody knows about it, then you don’t have a strong reputation.”
“Equally as important as your results is how many people know about it.”
“In every industry, you have this invisible wall. On one side of the wall, you’ve got people who are known. On the other side, you’ve got people who are unknown.”
“If you have enough consistency and clarity with what you are doing, you will breakthrough that wall.”
“Everyone’s wall is going to be different.”
“Discipline and focus are the hard work that most people are not willing to do.”
“At the end of the day, your personal brand is about the problem you solve for other people. It is about your audience. It is about your service.”
“By 2021, 80% of consumer social traffic is gonna be on video.”
“Better doesn’t cut it anymore. It’s about how you are different.”
“If you don’t have a fat savings account that you are sitting on, and you need to make money sooner rather than later, then you as a service is the best way to make money.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: