Manage episode 247510711 series 2355587
Today we continue our Azure ML at Microsoft Ignite series joined by Sarah Bird, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft. In our conversation, we discuss:
- Sarah’s work in machine learning systems, with a focus on bringing machine learning research into production through Azure ML, with an emphasis on responsible AI.
- A set of newly released tools focused on responsible machine learning, Azure Machine Learning 'Machine Learning Interpretability Toolkit’
- Moving from “Black-Box” models to “Glass-Box Models”
- Sarah’s recent work in differential privacy, including risks and benefits
- Her work in the broader ML community, including being a founding member of the MLSys conference and workshops.
Check out the complete show notes at twimlai.com/talk/322.