Manage episode 277840780 series 2597203
In this episode, Jamie and Heather discuss:
- Completing tasks that are normally beyond your boundaries. To do or not to do?
- Set up and tear down. Working out the details with everyone that is helping.
- Cautionary tales, tips, and tricks of battling the elements.
- The things in the job description that you may not think of.
- Prepare for the “Friendor,” (family friend/vendor). Also book an extra assistant for that day to help with any hand-holding, support, and set-up that person may need.
- When dealing with rentals pay the extra fee for delivery and set-up it’s worth it!
- Prepare for dealing with a variety of emotions and situations. Dealing with family drama, being a bouncer, being a counselor, administering first aid, or being a shoulder to cry on.
- Make sure you read all of the vendor contracts from your couples so you know all the details and what you have may have inadvertently been signed up to deal with.
Connect with The Union Podcast:
Connect with Heather:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.