Manage episode 306879648 series 1402157
Hear from Ilya Grigorik at Shopify about the latest with Hydrogen, Shopify’s new React-based custom storefronts framework.
At Shopify Unite 2021 last summer, Tobi Lütke demo'd a new quick-start toolkit for store development called Hydrogen.
It looked cool, seeing Tobi demo it made me want it, but truthfully I didn't understand it. Should I have FOMO? Because I think I do.
We're going full tech nerd in this one, my friends. This episode is for the developers or those major retailers thinking about their store's infrastructure.
Ilya Grigorik, Principal Engineer at Shopify, joins us to discuss this new tooling and give us some insight into Shopify's vision for the future of commerce.
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?