Manage episode 296810410 series 1402157
In-store marketing & merchandising are the basics of eCommerce but something that is missed often.
Our guest today won the 2020 Shopify Commerce Awards with her app ModeMagic by Mason. She's conducted interviews with over 2,000 merchants, discovering their biggest pain point is "Lots of traffic but no sales."
In this episode, we'll learn what are the basics of in-store marketing - where merchants typically go wrong, and how to do better.
Born in a small town in north east India, grown up across India followed by working in San Francisco, Toronto & India, Kaus has thrived as a global citizen. These experiences have made her very empathetic and helps her connect to small business owners across the globe.
Kaus leads an all-star girls team, mentors women developers & storytellers across the world and is focused on creating a maker first culture.
- ModeMagic Sale Booster - Free 1 month-trial on ModeMagic Sale Booster app on the Shopify App Store... for all Unofficial Shopify Podcast listeners! Use the code MERCHME while upgrading your plan.
- The Fascination
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?