Manage episode 277753074 series 1402157
In this episode, we'll talk to one of the most experienced Shopify theme developers on the planet: Anne Thomas.
- how to audit your theme for performance
- the common pitfalls to avoid with your theme
- learning enough development to be dangerous
- a user testing crash course
Anne Thomas is an experienced web developer who has helped create some of the best Shopify themes in the market. She spent almost 5 years at Out of the Sandbox as the Technical Director working on themes such as Turbo and Flex.
Her knowledge of the Shopify platform runs deep and she's recently started her own company, Shop Critique, where she works directly with merchants to help them makeover their shops and make sure they are using their themes and apps in the best ways possible.
- Shop Critique
- Out of The Sandbox
- Coding with Jan - YouTube
- Baymard Institute
- 2020 Holiday Email Guide
- Get powerful marketing automation with Klaviyo's revenue-driving email platform
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?