Manage episode 300105211 series 1402157
Kurt Elster, Emmett Shine, and Lisel Welden work with DTC brands on the daily, respectively, so you’d think they’ve heard and seen it all. From Domino's self-driving cars to Walmart’s plan to be fully self-checkout by the end of 2021, to virtual fitting rooms debuting at a time when a lot of Americans really just want to get back into the mall (you get the picture)-- we want to know their takes on what's upcoming in ecommerce.
On the panel:
- Emmett Shine, Founder and Executive Creative Director of Pattern (FKA Gin Lane)
- Lisel Welden, Advisor, CMO, Board Director | Former Nike, Lyft & Bleacher Report
- Kurt Elster, your Unofficial Shopify Podcast host
- Moderated by Andrew Jones, Route's Marketing Director
This panel was originally recorded for Route Connect, an Ecommerce Conference
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?