Jeremy LaKosh Returns! History in Context host on Christopher Columbus, the centralization of government and economics
Manage episode 275133177 series 2555956
- The Illinois government is more than 3 months behind on paying Medicaid obligations to retirement communities.
- The shocking stories that made Christopher Columbus a person that we still talk about after 500 years.
- Why social media has become a zero-sum, honor culture situation where robust debate can’t occur.
- How Milton Friedman’s “Free to Choose” had such a large impact on the culture’s understanding of economics.
- How the terms “republican” and “democrat” represent the form of thinking of the people in their parties.