Manage episode 280823626 series 2503363
#PodcastersForJustice Internationally bestselling author, publisher, and founder of Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, Jesse Krieger, took time to chat with me about disruptions to the publishing industry, the intersection of creativity and commerce, and marketing and promotion strategies for self-published authors.
"Learn what you need to know, to do what you love to do, so you can be the person you want to be" — Jesse Krieger
Jesse has signed publishing deals on two different continents and navigated the path of becoming a bestselling author twice. He has been featured on over 50 media outlets for his bestselling book Lifestyle Entrepreneur.
He has also published 100+ books during his six-year tenure as founder and publisher of Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, a boutique, hybrid model publishing house.
“Their mission is to deliver a world-class publishing experience for authors – which they accomplish through their done-for-you publishing service – focused primarily on personal development, entrepreneurship, self-help, and healthy lifestyles.”
Through their unique distribution and sales models, and a focus on helping authors on each phase of the publishing journey, they strive to provide both higher quality work and resultant royalties.Please help us learn more about you by completing this short 7-question survey If you’re a fan of The Writer Files, please click subscribe to automatically see new interviews. In this file Jesse Krieger and I discussed:
- How books get published: traditional vs. hybrid publishing
- Why he doesn't recommend starting a publishing company
- Best practices for non-fiction authors thinking of writing a book
- The most common mistakes he sees authors make
- How to write a great book that will stand the test of time
- Why you can't anticipate where your audience will find you
- And much more!
- Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press
- Lifestyle Entrepreneur: Live Your Dreams, Ignite Your Passions and Run Your Business From Anywhere in The World by Jesse Krieger [Amazon]
- Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press on Facebook
- Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press on Instagram
- Jesse Krieger on LinkedIn
- Jesse Krieger on Twitter
- Kelton Reid on Twitter