Manage episode 266700262 series 2364130
Welcome to the TPS5 for the week of June 29-July 3, 2020. TPS5 is a weekly recap of the latest in marketing, communications and digital healthcare news, as curated by the expert hosts of the Touch Point Media Network. To learn more about Touch Point Media, visit us online at http://touchpoint.health.
This week: the concern around COVID-19 vaccinations, reimagining a contactless patient journey, Instagram overtaking Twitter as a news source and how marketing and HR partnerships can increase your brand.
The week’s TPS5:
- Analysis: How A COVID-19 Vaccine Could Cost Americans Dearly
- Reimagine the Patient Journey with Contactless Visits
- Instagram Is on Pace to Overtake Twitter as a News Source
- Partnerships Between HR and Marketing Can Take your Employer Brand To The Next Level
- Gear in Review podcast: Virtual Interviews in the New COVID-19 Normal