Manage episode 256766648 series 2571115
What are your tough conversations about money? Rennie even got me to set up an automated savings plan, and at the time of writing there’s already $800 in there. 10 years from now I’m going to be super happy I met Rennie.
Rennie is a TEDx speaker and the author of the award winning, best-selling book, Wealth On Any Income. After two divorces and a business failure he was flat broke at age 50 and started all over from scratch. After learning what was NOT taught from all his financial education he became a multi-millionaire in just a few years. He has helped thousands of people avoid the financial downward spiral. Now he donates 100% of his profits to charity. It’s amazing!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why looking at our finances can be scary
- The tough conversation about debt we avoid
- The tough conversation we need to have about expenses
- The tough conversation about paying yourself first!
- WHY paying yourself is so critical
- How to get your money working for you – while you sleep
- The enormous upside to facing your finances and wealth plan
- The 6 Areas of Support you need (Tip: don’t try this alone)
- How and why 100% of Rennie’s profits go to charity!
For show notes and past guests, please visit http://playforreal.life/podcast
Sign up for David’s email newsletter and download the 4-Step Tough Conversations blueprint at http://playforreal.life/blueprint
See if you qualify for a free discovery session to explore coaching with David at http://playforreal.life/coaching Join the free weekly zoom call to role-play your tough conversations at http://playforreal.life/zoomregister 70% of employees are avoiding a tough conversation. Learn about Just-in-Time or Spot Coaching for entire teams and companies to master their tough conversations at http://playforreal.life/teamcoaching
YouTube: http://youtube.com/toughconversationswithdavidwood LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/toughconversations
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. I also love reading the reviews!