Manage episode 272864447 series 2617226
About this episode:
In this week’s episode, coach Adam talks with multiple Ironman Champion Sarah Crowley about her progression as a professional triathlete and how's she's managed to perform at such a high level in the sport while working a demanding full-time job.
Guest Bio – Sarah Crowley:
Sarah Crowley is a multiple Ironman Champion professional triathlete, originally from Adelaide, focusing on non-drafting Olympic distance, half ironman distance, and iron distance triathlon. Sarah is also a Chartered Accountant. Having worked until 2016 as a Director in Corporate Finance at Deloitte. Her background in the high-pressure environment of professional services has provided Sarah with an interesting perspective on, and ability to cope with, world level racing.
- Ironman World Championship Kona Podium 2019 and 2017
- Ironman Arizona Champion 2019
- South American Ironman Champion 2018
- ITU World Long Course Champion 2017
- Asia Pacific and European Ironman Champion 2017
- Balancing working full-time with being a professional triathlete
- Identifying and improving weaknesses
- The importance of staying relaxed in training
- Staying motivated for long term fitness gains
Learn More About Sarah Crowley:
Links For DIY Tri: