Manage episode 265864703 series 9452
Many people go into leadership roles without understanding the fundamentals of how to lead effectively and succeed at it. As a leader, your job is and will always be to serve. But many aren’t aware of that. They just simply don’t understand what leadership is supposed to be and what it is not.
If you’re serious about developing organizational leadership skills, then make sure you listen to today’s episode!
Our guest today, Alain Hunkins, is a sought-after speaker, consultant, trainer, and coach, who is passionate about building influential leaders. He wrote the book Cracking the Leadership Code: 3 Secrets to Building Strong Leaders, where he shares valuable principles and practices that he developed and refined over 20 years working with leaders.
Unlock your leadership potential and create the best possible results for your team and organization as we crack the leadership code on how to build strong leaders so you can become the effective leader you aspire to be!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The inspiration behind “Cracking The Leadership Code”
- The importance of having the right mindset to lead better
- The “aha moment”
- Influence over authority - understanding what leadership isn’t and what it really is
- 3 secrets to building a strong leader
- How poor leaders are developed
- How access to information causes leaders to grow and lead differently
- Creating the best possible results when leading
- Having self-awareness about everything you say and do
- What Alain learned about empathy
- How to become an effective communicator
- Tactical things we can do to create a collaborative environment
Connect with Alain:
This episode is sponsored by Swanson Health. If you want to try any of Swanson Health’s great products for yourself, use code WORK20 for 20% off on swanson.com.
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com