Manage episode 255115868 series 9452
A new generation of workers are entering the workforce, companies are undergoing a digital transformation, and the use of AI in the workplace is getting more and more attention. It’s time to update and equip yourself with the new HR and workplace trends that’ll shape this year’s workplace!
In this episode, we are joined by Xenium HR’s Alishia Young, VP of HR & Client and Lacey Partipilo, Director of HR and Client Success, to talk about the workplace and HR trends you need to watch out for in 2020!
To help you stay on top of the game, I put together a list of the possible trends that we at Xenium, believe will transform the workplace and the workforce this 2020 and for the years to come!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Performance reviews and psychological safety
- The evolution of HR roles
- Understanding how your business works
- Omnipresent AI Automation
- Pay equity
- New workforce: Millennials and Gen Z
- What people want from work report
- Workplace challenges over the next several years
Connect with Alishia Young
Connect with Lacey Partipilo
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com