Manage episode 256338931 series 9452
Hiring the wrong people can cost you tons! Not just tons of money but tons of time as well. On the other hand, hiring the right employee not only helps your business but also creates a positive impact in your workplace, resulting in a healthy company culture.
In this episode, hiring and interview expert, David Lee Jensen, joins us to talk about how to hire the right people for your business. He is the best selling author of the book The Naked Interview: Hiring Without Regret and the founder of The Hiring Academy. David is also an entrepreneur and a speaker who travels the world to talk about team building, culture, hiring, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
Find out how you can hire the right people for your organization as David shares tips on how to hire the right person, what questions to ask, as well as his approach to the whole hiring process!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How to choose people correctly
- Questions to determine whether or not your organization has hiring problems
- The truths you need to know about hiring
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com
Connect with David Lee Jensen
- The Naked Interview: Hiring Without Regret by David Jensen
- The Hiring Academy
- Never Go with Your Gut with Dr. Gleb Tsipursky
- Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Avoid Terrible Advice, Cognitive Biases, and Poor Decisions) by Gleb Tsipursky