How to Get Your Message Heard, Successfully Lead Transformation, and Build Healthy Work Communities with Pam Marmon
Manage episode 270940710 series 9452
“With the proper process, change is not hard.” — Pam Marmon, No One’s Listening and It’s Your Fault
As the workplace embarks on a new phase due to the pandemic crisis, leaders are expected to step up their game and rethink their communications strategy if they want to strengthen connections with their people and build a better culture of trust and engagement within the workplace.
Effective communications with employees have been particularly important, especially now; But how do you get your messages heard during challenging times? It’s not always easy, but our guest for today has some answers!
In this episode, Pam Marmon joins us to share her take on change management! She is the CEO of Marmon Consulting, a change management consulting firm that provides strategy and execution services to help companies transform.
Pam is also the author of the newly released book, No One’s Listening and It’s Your Fault: Get Your Message Heard During Organizational Transformations, where she shares practical ways to implement change to help you get your message heard during organization transformations.
Find out how to manage change and what it takes to successfully lead authentic transformation by listening to this episode and witness how healthy communities are built within the workplace!
Order a copy of Pam’s book now! Get yours 👉 here!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Why Pam decided to write a book about the communication aspect of the entire management process
- How leaders can transform the organization from the inside out
- The mindset every leader must have
- Why many leaders fear change and why many struggle with it
- The model that can help leaders to implement change effectively
- The role of a leader when it comes to change
- Project management and change management need to work side by side to achieve organizational goals
- The case for change
- The most valuable players in your organization when it comes to change management
- The process of building a communication strategy for any change that’s happening within your organization
- What is the “Readiness Assessment”
- How do you know when a change is happening and how can you measure the effectiveness of it?
Connect with Pam:
Sign up for the annual Xenium What People Want from Work survey: https://www.xeniumhr.com/what-people-want-from-work/
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com