Manage episode 273214159 series 9452
Despite the efforts of companies to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and Culture, many still fail to make a meaningful difference.
Leaders and top management should understand that people need a reason to bring their whole selves to work, their true identity, and their most authentic selves. How can we elevate organizational Culture and encourage our people to show up?
If you’re ready to commit to diversity, equity, and inclusion and achieve collective success in your organization, this episode is for you!
In this episode, we’re going to deep dive into the topic of diversity, equity, and inclusion with inclusion strategist Katie Zink!
Katie is Founder and Principal Consultant of Social Construct Consulting, where she helps leaders and individuals put an actional DE&I plan in place so they can create a positive and dynamic culture!
Start walking the path to collective success together with your team as Katie talks about actionable DE&I plan and how we can make it work!
Start Measuring Success in your Organization Culture today! Download the Guide for 5 Ways to Measure Collective Success in Your Organization here!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion at work
- Defining the needs in your organization
- How to successfully implement DEI strategies to your organization
- Building actionable solutions for lasting change
- Ways to measure the success of a coalition or a committee
- The case for visible CEO or Executive backing or buy-in
- Implicit bias test and other assessment to measure where your organization is at
Connect with Katie:
- Katie Zink website
- For more information about my Community Call to Action, learn more here.
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com