Manage episode 260043171 series 9452
Not everyone feels appreciated in the same way. In the workplace, many quit their jobs because they don’t feel appreciated.
People express and receive appreciation in different ways; the Same goes for their motivation and encouragement. To improve their performance, leaders, and managers, you must learn to express it in a way that’s meaningful to them, express it in their language.
Find out how to communicate genuine appreciation as Dr. Paul White joins us in this episode to talk about the five languages of appreciation in the workplace! He is a psychologist, speaker, consultant and co-authored the book, The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace with Gary Chapman, wh, the author of The 5 Love Languages.
Today, Dr. Paul White walks us through the languages of appreciation and how we can use it at work and in our everyday life. He shares about how we can make people aware of our language and what we can do to better enhance our relationship, and ultimately transform the workplace!
Grab yourself a copy of The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace 👉 here
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Dr. Paul White’s motivation for writing the book
- How workplaces and industries are responding to the appreciation languages
- The difference between the five love languages and the language of appreciation in the workplace
- Dr. Paul’s learnings when the book came out vs. now
- Recognition vs appreciation
- How to speak another person’s language of appreciation
- How to use and apply the languages of appreciation in your daily life
- Understanding other’s language of appreciation
Connect with Dr. Paul White
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com