Manage episode 272084982 series 9452
Uncertain times bring out the real quality of a leader. As we face a new reality with the COVID-19, a new type of leadership is needed.
It is during these times that leaders need to be more empathic while instilling confidence, but how do they do that given the situation?
Join me in this episode, as Kate Carney, an experienced business consultant, lawyer, and strategic advisor, provides the answer!
Kate Carney is the founder of K8 Carney consulting, where she helps female founders scale businesses they love and make the money they deserve. She also serves as a general counsel for growth companies helping them manage risk and capture opportunities.
Nobody wants to be in a tough spot. But when you're a leader, you'll be walking on tightropes most of the time. Find the courage to lead when everything is out of control as Kate talks about her ebook, Leadership & Culture In A Time Of Uncertainty, and how leaders can lead effectively in challenging times.
Do you want to thrive during this time of uncertainty? Download Kate's Leadership & Culture In A Time Of Uncertainty ebook here!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How leaders are leading their organization in these trying times
- The kind of leader that we need in this new environment
- How leaders celebrate little victories and make sure their team members are engaged and appreciated
- How to make sure your employees are motivated, especially in times of uncertainties
- How to show appreciation and gratitude to your people
- Why everybody needs a North Star right now?
- How often should leaders be communicating information about the organization's performance and mission?
- Why you should be careful of micromanaging
- Tool recommendations by Kate
Connect with Kate:
Resources from this episode:
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com