Manage episode 262326279 series 9452
Happiness matters. When we’re happy, we are more productive. But when a person is generally unhappy, that person will bring it into other areas of their lives. In the workplace, happier employees translate to increased productivity, better team coordination, and it creates a more positive workplace and culture.
In this episode, happiness researcher, Nic Marks, joins us to talk about happiness! Nic is the CEO and founder of Friday Pulse, a firm that aims to improve the world of work so that every day, all of us can work happier.
Find out how you can have a happier workplace as Nic will explain how he measures happiness, it’s drivers, and how leaders/managers can contribute to their people’s happiness. Nic also shares the five ways you need to know to increase happiness at work!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The state of happiness in light of what’s happening today
- What drives happiness
- What led Nic to study the subject of happiness and how he made it his profession
- The policy side of happiness
- How Nic measures happiness
- Drivers of happiness at work
- Five ways to increase and experience happiness at work
Connect with Nic
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com