Manage episode 264066726 series 9452
Everyone wants respect. From your assistant to the youngest member of your team, to the janitor of the company building, everyone yearns to be treated fairly and politely. But sadly, in reality, not many are willing to give others back the respect they want to be given.
Just as the platinum rule suggests, to be respected, you must first give respect.
Join me in this episode as we learn what respectful leadership is all about with the guru of respect, Gregg Ward!
Gregg is a thought leader, speaker, author, consultant, trainer, executive coach, and entrepreneur. He wrote the book The Respectful Leader: Seven Ways to Influence Without Intimidation presented in a true-to-life business fable where he shares how to build and show respect to all people on all levels regardless of ranks.
If you want to create a winning culture based on leading with respect, then make sure you listen to this episode as Gregg talks about his book and explains the respectful do’s so that you can avoid mediocrity and serve your people and company better!
Grab yourself a copy of Gregg Ward’s The Respectful Leader: Seven Ways to Influence Without Intimidation by Gregg Ward 👉 here!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- What made Gregg decide to write a non-fiction business fable
- Why command & control is not always the best management leadership style
- The direct and indirect cost of disrespect
- What is ‘Respectful leadership’?
- Why you shouldn’t fight disrespect with more disrespect
- Lessons and helpful practices you’ll learn from The Respectful Leader
Connect with Gregg
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com