Manage episode 275083185 series 9452
Do you have any blind spots when it comes to your work and career? If your response is none, now you have one.
Everyone has blindspots. As a leader, you need to be aware of your weaknesses as much as you are familiar with your strengths. Leadership blindspots can be a leaders’ Achilles heel. However, like any other weaknesses, when brought to attention, can turn into your greatest strength!
Turn your leadership blindspots into fulfillment and growth today as Entrepreneurial and Executive Coach Malorie joins us to talk about growth mindset and leadership blindspots!
Malorie Nicole is the host of the podcast, Abundantly Clear, where she talks to entrepreneurs about mindset and how leaders can achieve mental clarity, decrease stress, and achieve personal and business growth. Her podcast was listed on Forbes as the number one podcast for people that want to get unstuck that are feeling stuck in their career business.
Her work focuses on helping entrepreneurs and executives redesign their thought patterns for better performance and decreased stress.
If you’re feeling stuck or wanting some change, then I encourage you to listen to this episode!
Tune in as we uncover some of the common blind spots that leaders have and how to make them be aware of it. We also discuss the importance of having a growth mindset in stressful times and how you can turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth and fulfillment, for yourself, team, and business!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How Malorie got into coaching leaders?
- Malorie explains what the Abundantly Clear podcast is all about
- Common challenges leaders are going through right now
- How business owners are responding to stressful times and how their response is deciphering how next year pans out
- Blind spots that leaders have and how to make them aware of it
- The importance of having the right mindset during stressful and uncertain times
- How leaders can turn their blindspots into opportunities
- How to deal with burnout
- How leaders define success
- How good leaders are balancing work and life?
- The Blindspot Assessment
- Malorie’s advice to leaders
Connect with Malorie Nicole
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Abundantly Clear Podcast
- Feeling Stuck In Your Career? Add These 15 Podcasts To Your List (Forbes article)
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
Learn more about Xenium HR at xeniumhr.com