Manage episode 306989834 series 2360079
The deity of Jesus is a doctrine that typically divides Muslims and Christians. However, Dr Abdulla Galadari, author of 'Quranic Hermeneutics' believes the Koran doesn't reject the Gospels' view of Jesus - it interprets them.
He engages with Christian theologian of the Trinity, Dr Joshua Sijuwade as they discuss the commonalities and differences between the Koran and the Gospels.
For Joshua Sijuwade: https://philpeople.org/profiles/joshua-r-sijuwade
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Confident Christianity apologetics course: http://www.premier.org.uk/getconfident
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable • Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb