Manage episode 282620283 series 2495322
It's the weekend of rugby you didn't expect! Let Paul Williams, Sean Holley and Andy McGeady guide you through the weekend that was and the tasty one that's still to come
- Scottish derby: Ross Thomson debut; hooter hoax, steely Warriors, Hamish the hare!
- Hooter: what is home advantage and any other unusual venues where teams have a great advantage, artificial pitches, crowds close to the pitches and ones in cages!
- Derby days: more fixtures in Guinness PRO14 this weekend
- Scarlets v Blues: massive game for Blues, win puts them into third and in good position for Europe
- Zebre v Edinburgh: Can the Italians live up to the Paul Williams hype?
- Connacht v Ospreys: Can the Os travel with their stars?
- Munster v Leinster: this will be full metal jacket for a game Leinster NEED to win, but will this be an old-school trials game for Ireland coach Andy Farrell?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.