Manage episode 166303177 series 1022322
Fabian Geyrhalter is the Founder and Principal of FINIEN, a Los-Angeles based consultancy specialized in turning ventures into brands. Fabian has been published internationally by the likes of The Washington Post, Graphis and The Huffington Post and he has written about branding for publications including Mashable and Entrepreneur and is a columnist for Inc. His consultancy has worked on branding projects for startups like Jukin, Survios, Bandito Brothers and Vimmia to large companies like Evolution Juice, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and W Hotels.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/fabian-geyrhalter-unplugged/What You Will Learn In This Episode
- Why it's a good thing that we are constantly "ON" about business.
- How to work harder with less stress.
- A process that will allow you to filter through the thoughts in your head, reduce your anxiety and get clear on the most important actions you need to take.
- Why your stress levels increase when your mind and body are out of balance.
- How to determine which activities you can safely stop doing by finding and aligning to your purpose.