Manage episode 256240658 series 2416596
Be careful – it’s lawsuit city out there and you never know when you might be the target of legal turmoil. Even a poorly worded text can get you into trouble. However, there are some precautionary measures you can take to mitigate risk.
Fortunately, Don Gregory, director and chair of the construction law practice at Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter, joins unsuitable to provide some tips that will help keep you out of trouble before trouble finds you.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- What rules should you follow in emails and texts to avoid legal trouble?
- What you can expect from a lawsuit if something does happen
- How has the legal practice or role of the trusted advisor changed?
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: “Nonprofit Leaders: Protect Yourself From Personal Liability”
- Read: “You Built A Business. You Grew Its Value. Now You Need To Protect It.”
- Read: “Plan For A Crisis To Minimize The Fallout”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.