Manage episode 260912900 series 2416596
For those of you who don’t know, we usually record this podcast in our Rea & Associates studio in Dublin, Ohio. But in this episode — which was recorded before the shelter in place orders — was recorded in beautiful Cleveland.
Why go to Cleveland? To sit down with Tim Linville, chief executive officer of the Construction Employers Association, who has some valuable insight into what’s happening with the construction industry and the economy in Northeast Ohio.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- The state of the construction and real estate industries
- How the Construction Employers Association helps to keep employees safe and how it can help business owners
- The challenges the industry will face over the next 5-10 years
Learn more about this topic:
- Read “How COVID-19 Is Impacting The Construction Industry”
- Read “Best Financial Indicators Of A Healthy Construction Company”
- Listen: “Episode 209: Want To Grow Your Business? Try Joining A Trade Association”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.