Manage episode 267116720 series 2416596
Employers have always grappled with the rising cost of employee healthcare, but ever since COVID-19 reared its ugly head, employers have raised a ton of questions and concerns related to healthcare’s future costs and what they can do to protect their employees as well as their bottom lines.
Michael Clark, an employee benefits consultant at Oswald Companies, and Todd Lancaster, a sales executive specializing in property and casualty at Oswald Companies, are here to talk about the impact the coronavirus crisis will have on healthcare costs and how businesses can better manage their spend.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How COVID-19 will impact healthcare costs
- How businesses can better manage their healthcare spend
- How employees can prepare for the next healthcare crisis
Learn more about this topic:
- Rea’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- Listen: “How To Tackle Your Business’s Cash Flow & Cost Optimization in The Era Of COVID-19”
- Read: “Recent PPP Guidance Requires Nuance – OSCPA”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.