Manage episode 268268781 series 2416596
Identifying when it’s time for you to finally retire isn’t an easy decision to make. Then, when you finally do decide it’s time for you to exit the business, you soon realize how difficult it is to actually make the whole “retirement” thing happen. There are so many moving pieces and so many factors to take into consideration that it can actually be intimidating to get started.
So, we sat down with Bill Ubbing, owner of W.J. Ubbing & Associates, to learn how his transition into retirement has been to date and what advice he has for other business owners that may be embarking on their own retirement journey.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How to decide when to retire & why
- How to bring more expertise to the client’s future needs
- How to find a buyer who really focuses on service to the client
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: “Episode 242: How The SECURE Act Impacts Retirement Planning For Companies & Individuals”
- Listen: “Episode 232: How Changes To Retirement Plans Make Everybody More Secure”
- Read: “SECURE Act Ushers In Substantial Retirement Plan Changes”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.