Manage episode 269311422 series 2416596
In a short period of time, banks have drastically changed the way they operate in the hope of easing the financial anxiety in the marketplace. With commercial banks being at the epicenter of a financial storm, you can’t help but look at all the ways COVID-19 has affected the banking industry; with many challenges and changes, banks had the monumental task of keeping up with a slew of ever-changing demands.
Today, Mike Misich, senior vice president and senior commercial banker at WesBanco, is going to share what this experience was like from the trenches while discussing the current state of the commercial banking industry.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How often you should be talking to your financial advisor during this period of rapid change
- What contingency plans you should be preparing right now
- Why business owners should create a road map for the next year or so that will help their banker advise them in the current environment
Learn more about this topic:
- Rea’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- Listen: “Episode 241: Going Up? COVID-19’s Impact on Healthcare Costs”
- Read: "Coronavirus: Valuing Your Business During Uncertain Times"
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.