Manage episode 269870553 series 2416596
Embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace is one of the many things that can strengthen your company culture (and bottom line), but a lot of employers don’t understand how and when to start taking action.
So we invited Desiree Lyon, Human Resource Manager at Rea & Associates, onto the show to teach us about the importance of diversity in the workplace, the impact it has during the recruiting process, and the challenges that organizations and individuals may face along the way.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- Why diversity and inclusion benefits all organizations — and their bottom lines
- How to take action as an employer
- What are some of the challenges of today’s society in regards to diversity and inclusion and how can we work through those?
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: “Artificial Intelligence Streamlines Diversity Recruitment Strategies”
- Read: “Supreme Court Issues Ruling On LGBT Rights”
- Listen: “Episode 229: My Generation’s Better Than Yours”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.