Manage episode 270264580 series 2416596
With the 2020 elections approaching and the uncertainty of what the future holds for COVID-19, we can expect to see new legislation and tax-related provisions over the next few months.
Today, Chris Axene, principal at Rea & Associates, shares some of the decisions we can expect to see from the Supreme Court, as well as some of the questions you should consider asking your CPA during an election year.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How it will affect you if the Supreme Court finds the Affordable Care Act unconstitutional when they rule on it this October
- The considerations to make when tax planning in an election year
- The cash flow opportunities for businesses and individuals due to COVID-related tax provisions
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: "CARES Act Features Opportunities For Healthcare Organizations"
- Read: "Coronavirus: Valuing Your Business During Uncertain Times"
- Read: "COVID-19 Is Accelerating The Rise Of The Digital Economy"
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.