Manage episode 270856509 series 2416596
Staying compliant as an employer is more important than ever, but with ever-changing policies, it can be tough to keep up with the government's requirements. As businesses struggle with employee retention and recruitment, it is imperative that you understand the current regulations.
Luckily, Renee West, senior manager at Rea & Associates, is going to break down the most recent COVID-19 regulations and best practices for employer retention and recruitment.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- What are the most recent COVID regulations for safety and leaves and how can I as an employer be compliant?
- Techniques for retention, recruitment, and training
- Upcoming changes that employers should be looking out for
Learn more about this topic:
- Rea’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- Listen: “Episode 241: Going Up? COVID-19’s Impact on Healthcare Costs”
- Read: "Coronavirus: Valuing Your Business During Uncertain Times"
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.