Manage episode 271361396 series 2416596
Searching for business relationships that are right for your organization can be quite the challenge, but understanding your boundaries as a business and creating best practices to follow could be the key to a healthy relationship with your client.
On this episode of unsuitable, Mark McKinley, Regional President of West Central Ohio at Rea & Associates is going to share his experience on how to run an effective business and the importance of finding the right consumers for you.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How you can focus on acquiring the right clients
- How to let your talent shine without micromanaging
- Building a culture of vulnerability
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: "Episode 198: Happy Employees = Happy Business"
- Listen: "Episode 186: Lead Your Own Sales Transformation"
- Listen: "Episode 96: How to Build Relationships That Drive Business Results"
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.