Manage episode 272012519 series 2416596
Businesses and individuals continue to be greatly affected by the lasting impact of COVID-19. But as we take a look at the industries across the board, construction may be one of the few that has had a positive outcome as a result.
Today, David Catanese and Jack Kehl Surety from Overmyer Hall Associates share what they foresee for the construction industry and the impact of the current economic uncertainty.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- The potential positive effects of COVID-19 on the construction industry
- Recommendations for next year
- Why contractors have failed in the past
Learn more about this topic:
- Rea’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- Read: "An Update On The Construction Industry & COVID-19”
- Read: "Coronavirus: Valuing Your Business During Uncertain Times"
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.