Manage episode 273185043 series 2416596
Industries continue to work towards pre-COVID conditions, and now that we are weathering through this storm we can’t help but look ahead.
Brian Kempf, principal at Rea & Associates, shares his experience in the agricultural industry, the current economic impacts, what the industry may look like in the future, and the estate planning and tax considerations you should look at before the election.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- The current state of the agriculture industry
- Why we’re seeing an increase in small farms
- What the agriculture industry will look like in 10 years
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: It's An Election Year, What Should I Ask My CPA?
- Read: What Is Business Risk And How To Reduce It
- Read: “Coronavirus: Valuing Your Business During Uncertain Times”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.