Manage episode 274273376 series 2416596
Having a strong foundation is required in anything you build—and that’s no different when you’re working to create a better business.
Today, Scott Bechtel, Principal at Rea & Associates, is here to give insight on the construction industry, what he foresees in the future, and how you can create a strong foundation for your business by choosing the right advisor.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- How the construction industry is adapting
- Where the construction industry is headed
- Getting involved at a local level
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: "COVID-19 Isn't Disturbing Construction Anytime Soon"
- Read: “An Update On The Construction Industry & COVID-19”
- Read: “Coronavirus: Valuing Your Business During Uncertain Times”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.