Manage episode 274776571 series 2416596
States are under pressure and looking for businesses to help bridge the gap. Increased expenses, decreased revenue, and minimal support are a few things that they are battling with.
Joe Popp, Principal and Director of SALT Services, is here to give insight on state revenues and departments, tips that could help preserve state business, and what you can do to not be at risk.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- Why states are under so much financial pressure right now
- What is happening in Ohio and other states right now
- What to consider as a taxpayer
Learn more about this topic:
- Rea’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- Read: “COVID-19 Is Accelerating The Rise Of The Digital Economy”
- Read: “Searching for a Tax Exempt Organization?”
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.