Manage episode 275354904 series 2416596
There is nothing scarier than a tax audit gone wrong to haunt your dreams. Knowing the keys to success or failure may save you time, money, and an audit nightmare.
Michaela McGinn, Principal and Director of Assurance Services at Rea & Associates, is here to share a few best practices to help you prevent a tax audit horror story.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- Collaboration pros and cons
- Filling the communication gap
- Effective project management
Learn more about this topic:
- Read: It's Time To Reassess Your Business
- Read: Income Tax Return Examinations Of High-Income Individuals To Begin July 15
- Read: Don’t Wait For An I-9 Audit
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.